Rent the Kitchen
Sharing Spaces Kitchen provides services and equipment to assist farmers and food entrepreneurs develop, produce, and market food products. When it comes to food processing, there are essentially two options:
- Co-Packing – Sharing Spaces Kitchen prepares your product/recipe to your specifications, label, packaging, etc for you. Read more about co-packing.
- Renting the Kitchen – You pay an hourly fee to Sharing Spaces Kitchen for the opportunity to use the facility to make the product yourself.
There are advantages and disadvantages to each option. If you are unsure, contact Sharing Spaces Kitchen (326-0642) for help on deciding which option may be best for you.
Production Area Rental
Kitchen rental rates range from $15 to $25 per hour, depending on frequency and the equipment used.
Storage Area Rental
Dry storage, cold storage, and frozen storage options – either on pallets or on shelves – for ingredients and finished products are available. Storage rates vary widely.
Sharing Spaces Kitchen has it’s own dedicated classroom which is available for rent. Classroom rental includes access to bathrooms, drinking fountains, etc.
- Classroom can accomodate 12-16 people seated in a standard desk & chair arrangement or up to 36 people with chairs only.
- Classroom use includes dry erase board, video projector, and wireless internet access.
- Sharing Spaces Kitchen and The Local Oven Bakery can cater food and drinks for your event. Separate charges apply.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Dan Moris (dmoris AT opcntr.org) at Sharing Spaces Kitchen. (608) 326-0642 ext.202